Friday 7 March 2014

Eniola Badmus is letting the world know she is comfortable in her own skin.


They don’t call her gbogbo bigz girls for nothing,
she’s a real woman. Nollywood actress Eniola
Badmus is letting the world know she is
comfortable in her own skin.
Eniola who has been criticized for her body
weight took to Instagram to share an image with
a touching write up on loving herself.
Read;
“I snapped dis photo of myself because I feel so
good of wot I am. Sure I dnt av d perfect body
but I can finally say wif 100% honesty dat I luv
me…..itz been a difficult journey
but….#iaminlovewithme my new found love
affair with myself has motivated me to start
eating right, working out, doing yoga nd
staying positive…..practicing self love everyday
nd nt being afraid to be #EniolaBadmus nd it
feels so good….I may av big tommy buh i still
look yummy…..it may nt b society’s version of
perfect buh it belongs to me……I put it to u
today dat am beautiful inside nd out
#stopbodyshaming”

No comments:

Post a Comment