Sunday, 20 October 2013
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote is in a mourning mood…the business mogul lost his elder brother, Garba on thursday,17th of october 2013. Confirming the death of his brother, Dangote informed This Day that his death came very suddenly as he suffered a massive stroke on Wednesday, and gave up the ghost some hours later. The late Garba, 80, was a businessman and the first son in the family. Dangote confirmed that his brother was buried in accordance with Muslim rites yesterday in Kano. He was survived by a wife and children.
The woman, 26-year-old Sosefina Amoa, gave birth to the boy Oct. 10 in her room at the Little Sisters of the Poor elderly care facility, police said. Afraid the nuns would hear the newborn’s cries and discover she lied about sexual activity, police say Amoa told investigators she smothered him by placing a wool garment over the child’s mouth and nose and applying pressure.
A day later she and a nun took his body, in a small black luggage bag, to a hospital, police said.
Investigators interviewed Amoa after she arrived at the hospital and say they found bloody clothing and small traces of blood during a search of the convent room where she had been staying.
Amoa was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder after the death was ruled a homicide by asphyxiation. Her attorney declined to comment on the case Friday.
The order said in a statement that they are praying for everyone involved.
“We all feel that this is a tragic situation,” said Sister Constance Veit, communications director at Little Sisters of the Poor.
Amoa arrived from the island of Samoa on Oct. 5 and was considered a postulant, someone who wants to be admitted to the order.
She initially told investigators that she did not know she was pregnant but that she experienced significant bleeding just prior to delivering the baby, whom she named Joseph.
She later said she had not told the convent about her past sexual activity and that after the child stopped breathing, she contemplated putting it in the trash but decided against it, police said.
Police say they interviewed a nun at the convent who said Amoa showed her the child and initially told her that she had found the body outside. The nun says Amoa later told her that she had given birth to the child, and police say the two of them together took the body to the hospital.
On closer inspection, a security guard found the dead baby and called cops who arrested the teens on charges of petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property.
The young mum was taken to hospital and treated.
According to authorities she told cops she had delivered the baby a day earlier and was carrying the human remains because she didn’t know what to do.
A medical examiner has determined that the baby was born alive and asphyxiated although further test will be carried out to determine exactly what happened.
A prostituté in Bulowayo, Zimbabwe, is bringing new meaning to the term “killer séx” after authorities thought she died during an encounter with a customer.
However, she came back to life just as officials placed her in a metal coffin.
The incident occurred last week at the Manor Hotel and the escort, later identified as “MaNdlo,” reportedly collapsed and died while having séx with a client.
But when authorities came to collect the body of the prostitute and put it in a steel coffin, she suddenly woke up in a panic screaming, “You want to kill me!” at the officers.
Seeing a woman presumed to be dead spring back to life shocked onlookers, many of whom ran away in fear, Bulawayo24.com reported.
“It was like a movie,” a source told the website. “People were running away in different directions. It was a scary incident because we were all convinced that she had died because she was just cold. Miracles surely do happen.”
MaNdlo was taken home by another working girl and the unidentified john who allegedly “killed” her reportedly sneaked out of the hotel moments after the cops had left.
Sultry Simone is a United States model, dancer and star of the Bubble Butt and Twerk It music videos. She was crowned the 2013 Best Behind at the Afro Model Awards Show held some months ago in the United Kingdom.
This is a list of the richest actresses in Nollywood, Nollywood is increasingly gaining world wide relevance and so are the people behind it.
Many of the Nollywood actresses have hit it big with endorsements, modelling, adverts e.t.c
1) Kate Henshaw-Nuttall – Net worth is 67 Million Naira.
2) Genevieve Nnaji – Net worth is 64 Million Naira
3) Ini Edo – Net worth is 60 Million Naira
4) Rita Dominic – Net worth is 58 Million Naira
5) Mercy Johnson – Net worth is 55 Million Naira
6) Omotola Jalade Ekeinde – Net worth is 53 Million Naira
7) Patience Ozokwor – Net worth is 51 Million Naira9)
8) Monalisa Chinda – Net Worth 50 Million Naira
9) Uche Jombo – Her Net Worth is 49.5 Million Naira
10) Chioma Chukwuka – Net Worth is 46 Million Naira
Remember the first set of photos were taken in the studio..Afrocandy took her séxy self to the streets and the results are these séxy photos…
Professor Oladapo Ashiru, a renowned worldwide expert in fertility and reproductive endocrinology, and an OFR award holder, has offered some tips on how to make sure one’s sperms are fertile and good.
Check them out below.1. Do not have unprotected sex. Sexually-transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhoea and Chlamydia, can damage the sperm-producing cells that block the tubes carrying sperm from the testis to the joystick. Go below for full list:
2. Avoid pesticides that control pests in the garden and on the farm. Such chemicals can damage the sperm-reproducing organs.
3. Avoid insecticides sprayed to kill mosquito. Such chemicals can damage the sperm- reproducing organs. Therefore, if you must spray your room against mosquitoes, allow at least one hour before going back to the room.
4. Avoid exposure to lead fumes generated in the manufacture of small cell batteries and in bullets. Such fumes can reduce sperm count through their negative effects on the hormones and the testis.
5. Avoid exposure to heavy metals like cadmium from the manufacture of heavy batteries, as they negatively affect the hormones.
6. Avoid exposure to paint fumes and plastic softening chemicals like phthalates, hydrocarbons such as ethylbenze, benzene, toluene, and xylene, as they destroy the sperm-producing cells and hormones.
7. Minimise exposure to e-rays, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by the gamma rays.
8. Minimise exposure to radiation, as the sperm germ cells are very easily damaged by radiation.
9. Avoid fumes generated by welders and iron smelters, as their heat can affect sperm production and lead to low sperm count.
10. Avoid exposure to accumulated old newsprints, as the carbon can lead to low sperm count.
11. Avoid wearing tight pants and trousers, as the heat generated can cause low sperm count.
12. Avoid children with mumps as having mumps in childhood can cause irreversible damage to the testis. Therefore, never allow a male to visit other children that have mumps.
13. Minimise your consumption of alcohol as drinking to excess can cause low sperm count and also reduce libido, causing you to have a low sex drive.
14. Do not smoke, as cigarette smoking can damage the testis and lower sperm count, lower the ability of sperm to move and lower the lifespan of the sperm.
15. Do not eat too much saturated fat, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm production process.
16. Do not eat food or supplements with soya beans, as soya beans convert to the female hormone oestrogen, which tends to neutralise the male hormone testosterone, which is needed for men to reproduce sperm.
17. Minimise your intake of refined carbohydrate like white flour, white bread and white rice, as they reduce the efficiency of the hormones and enzymes that help in the sperm reproduction process. Instead, eat more of the unrefined carbohydrate like brown rice, wheat bread and oats.
18. Do not become constipated, as this can obstruct blood flow to the testis. Therefore, eat more dietary fibres.
19. Do not eat a poor diet, as this affect the quality of the sperm. Instead, eat more whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
20. Do not take artificial sweeteners like nutrasweet, candarell and sweetex, as they reduce sperm count.
21. Avoid excessive consumption of raw lemon, as this may inhibit the enzymes responsible for sperm production and libido.
22. Do seek immediate medical help if one or both of the testes are un-descended from the abdominal cavity into the scrotal sac, as this can significantly reduce sperm production.
23. Do not sit for long periods of time in one position if you are a long distance driver, drive a small sport car, or a chief executive having many board meetings in leather chairs, as this can increase the temperature around the scrotum which can reduce sperm count.
24. Avoid traumatic injury around the testes, as this can damage the sperm-producing cells.
25. Avoid bicycling, as this can damage the tube carrying the sperm.
26. Avoid stress, as this can decrease the sperm count and lead to production of abnormal sperms.
27. Avoid obesity,s as this can reduce blood flow to the testes, making the sperm production process more difficult and significantly reduce libido.
28. Avoid substance abuse like cocaine or heavy marijuana use, as this can lead to low sperm count and deformed sperms.
29. Avoid poor nutrition, as this affects the quality of the sperm.30. Do not have children at a late age, as the quality of the sperm decreases with age, leading to more difficult conception and greater possibility of having children with deformities.
In a recently published story by a Nigerian magazine, the prevalence of scandals in the Nigerian movie industry was highlighted and it was noted that these scandals, which have become synonymous with Nollywood, have been perpetrated mostly by actresses.
Scandals ranging from husband snatching to séxual immorality are synonymous with Nollywood acts, and these have affected the image of many Nigerian actors and actresses.
Below are some of names mentioned in the story;
Mercy Johnson has always been in the news even before her controversial wedding to Edo big boy, Prince Odi Okojie on Saturday, August 27, 2011. The lady hit the news headlines when she was pictured exposing her private part at an event. It was obvious in the photograph that she did not wear pant or bra. Her wedding became an issue, which was feasted on by the print media as she was alleged to have snatched someone’s husband as revealed by one Lovelyn, a supposed wife of Prince Okojie. Mercy Johnson is one actress with scandalous séxual controversies.
Inibong Edobong, better known as Ini Edo. Ini is one Nollywood actress that is synonymous with séx scandals in the industry. Her wedding was a bit controversial after she was believed to have snatched Philip Ehiagwina from society lady, Ruth Okoro. She was once rumoured to be having a romantic affair with a governor in the South-South region of Nigeria. Also recently, she was reported to have left a club with another man.
Tonto Dikeh is unarguably the most controversial Nollywood actress. The beautiful lady has always been in the news since her emergence in the movie industry in 2006. She was recently alleged to have been paid N5million for séx by the Managing Director of Sifax, Mr. Taiwo Afolabi. Tonto is also noted for being a lover of tattoo as she has more than 57 designs on her body. One other thing about this lady is that she is a heavy smoker, and she once had a brawl with Van Vicker on a movie set in 2011.
Genny, as séxy Genevieve Nnaji is fondly called, has been romantically linked with several actors in Nollywood. Ramsey Nouah, RMD, Pat Attah and others are some of the men she was rumoured to have dated. Genevieve was once said to have dated a topmost politician in Nigeria, apart from other alleged séxcapades here and there. Though she has become the face of a popular vehicle manufacturer, her séx life in the industry can never be easily forgotten in a hurry.
Tayo Odueke (Sikiratu Sindodo)
Not many know Tayo Odueke by her real name, she is better known and addressed as Sikiratu Sindodo, a name she got from one of her movie flicks. One of her most popular scandals was her hot romance with a leader of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Oshodi, Lagos, Musiliu Akinsanya also known as MC Oluomo. Oluomo was even said to have sent her to Saudi Arabia for holy pilgrimage.
was also rumoured to have dated actor and producer, Kunle Afod. Just few months ago, there gist went round town that she was having an affair with younger brother of Kunle Afolayan, Aremu which she has profusely denied. She is presently rumoured to be in a sizzling romance with top Fuji artiste, Malaika.
Nollywood beautiful actress, Stella Damasus is seen by many as the industry ‘good girl’ until she was alleged to have caused the separation of fellow actress, Doris Simeon with her hubby, Daniel Ademinokan. Stella was reported to have started a love affair with Daniel before his marriage with Simeon crashed. Her secret was exposed by a soft sell magazine, which reported that Doris was ready to fight Stella for snatching her hubby. There were also reports that both Daniel and Stella have been seen together in some compromising ways. Though Stella and Daniel have denied having any amorous relationship, but some are still in doubt that their closeness is a business affair.