Saturday 29 March 2014

Seems like popular singer turned born- again prophet, Soul E is not done with his prophecies of doom


 Soul E
In a recent interview with a national daily, Soul E
revealed that God had shown him more
revelations aside the one he gave concerning
Wizkid and Davido.
He said God revealed to him that two governors
will die before the end of 2015.
“He told me two northern governors will go, they
will die before the end of 2015. This is what God
showed me. Prophets come to tell you what God
is saying about a situation. Pastors will tell you
‘you are blessed,’ Prophets will tell you to be
careful or tell you not to marry the particular
person you wanted to marry because of the
vision they had seen.”
Soul E had received a lot of backlash over his
initial prophesy which gave a warning of doom
ahead for singers, Wizkid and Davido, even Aso
rock.
When asked why he did not contact Wizkid and
Davido privately to tell them about the prophecy,
he said, “They are not my friends and I don’t talk
to them. In fact, I have never seen them before
and I am not sure they know me. I am not saying
they are my enemies. I had to go on Facebook
and Instagram to pass my messages. I have said
what I want to say and it is fine by me. If they
want to take it, fine and if they don’t want to, that
is not my problem. I am not a pastor, I am a
prophet. A prophet announces his prophecies.

No comments:

Post a Comment