Sunday 8 December 2013

See Nikky Laoye’s b**bs Revealing Outifit


According to her she was styled by Veronica of Vane Style
and she was meant to come out that way. Her words
below.

First, I would like to say that a onetime style look does not
define my total dress sense. I hardly wear dresses or skirts.
The influence of growing up as an only girl with my three
brothers is usually seen in my tomboyish fashion style, as
I am mostly a jeans and top lady. The dress in question
was for my performance at the recent launch of the new
popular TV network, EbonyLife TV.
It was a rare moment to catch Nikki, I must say, as I was
styled in an Iconic Invanity piece off the 2013 Italian
Fashion Week Runway by Veronica of Vane Style, the
official stylist to Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-
Ekehinde and more.
It definitely caught everyone’s attention and even FAB
magazine called it one of the best looks of the night. For
me, it was a whole new adventure, one which I enjoyed
and relished greatly and it totally has nothing to do with
my music or message

No comments:

Post a Comment