Saturday 30 November 2013

Ice Prince Denied His Son From His Girlfriend: SEE His Reason


When the story of his girlfriend's pregnancy and delivery first broke, there were so many controversies in and around the issue as some of his close pals claimed that it wasn't only Ice Prince that was dating the lady and they had wondered why she, and whoever planned it with her, decided to tire it to the popular rapper.

Some of these issues forced Ice Prince to deny the lady and her baby. But all is well now and he has taken full custody and responsibility for his baby. Below is Ice Prince's position on the pregnancy saga:

You initially denied having a baby. Why?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.

What is the relationship like with his mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment