Monday 25 November 2013

I Have Had Miscarriages As A Result Of Excessive Sex! 45-Year Old Wife Tells Court



A 45-year-old trader, Muina Adelami, has asked a Lagos family court in Lagos State to dissolve her eight-year-old marriage to her husband, Shuaib, a clerical officer, on the ground that his sex drive was high.


“I have managed to stay this long in the marriage because I thought his libido would go down but that has not been the case. “In the eight years of our marriage, we only have a child, I had two miscarriages as a result of excessive sex.’’

She informed the court further that her husband liked sex too much and gave her no breathing space. “We start having sex every night just before midnight and this goes on till the early hours of the next day. Many times, immediately after he comes back from work, he starts demanding for sex.

“There were times I did faint, but when I am back, he would start again. “The way he’s going, he will kill me. I now look older than my age mates due to too much sex,” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment