Wednesday 5 March 2014

Update On Musician Obesere's Rapé Saga


While popular Fuji musician, Alhaji Abass
Akande Obesere is looking for out-of-court
settlement in the saga that has brought so much
trouble to him, OluFamous.Com gathered that
there are some persons who are bent on seeing
that Obesere goes to prison or at least he appears
in court for the messy case.
But what did he do? The woman, who he said set
him up to extort money from him, is making new
claims:
In the words of Ms Olanike: “I bled for
more than two weeks after Alhaji Obesere
raped me and inserted his ring into my private
part. The incident occurred on February 12,
2013 and I have spent a lot of money treating
myself.
“The DPO, Isolo Police division, took pity on
me and refused to give in to Obesere’s pressure
to strike out the case and God will bless him
for that.
“But last week I was informed that the case had
been transferred to the SCID and my
Investigating Police Office, IPO, at Isolo asked
me to come to the station on Tuesday for the
transfer.
“But when I got to the SCID, I discovered the
IPO, who took over the case, one Mr. Jacob, I
don’t know his rank, became hostile to me...
“You need to see how this man treated me. He
started by asking me to write a new statement
and when I tried to explain that I had written a
statement at Isolo division, he rebuffed my
explanation and insisted I wrote a new one."
Anyway, Obesere is still maintaining his
innocence, saying there is no way a matured lady
who is not having an affair with him would have
spent the night with him in his house. He said it's
just a set up all for money.
Meanwhile, the lady told Vanguard that she had
relocated to her home town in Sagamu, Ogun
State, where she is currently receiving treatment
for the alleged rapé incident.
“As I speak with you, I am in Sagamu, my home
town, where I have been receiving traditional
treatment since the incident occurred," she
claimed.
The embattled musician, Obesere, has been
released on bail pending a thorough investigation
by the SCID.

No comments:

Post a Comment