Sunday 23 February 2014

PHOTO: SEE The Actress That Says Men Just Want To Get Between Her Legs


Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige, says she has
realized that most men simply want to have sex
with her and move on.
The Osun state born actress while speaking
about her relationship status, she said, 'I am not
dating now. I have grown over the years and
realised that most men want to just get in-
between your legs.'
Biola who was reported to have suffered a
terrible growth of her thyroid gland that affected
her neck, tongue, complexion does not seem to
be in a rush for relationship said, 'I have chosen
to be on my own and remain focused. If the
right man comes and he is truly ready to date
and not just to have fun, I will have a rethink.'
Speaking on her ideal man. 'Is there even an
ideal man really? If I say this person is my ideal
man and the person does not like you, what will
you do?'

No comments:

Post a Comment