Monday 16 December 2013

Funny - A Man Toasts A Lady Using Only Bible Verses


This is a fun read, and especially for the ladies who want a god-fearing man. If a guy walks up to you like the guy above and responds to all your conversation with bible verses, wouldn't you just fall in love with him? Some lines in the Bible sure are toast-worthy. Read,comment, memorize and share :

Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?
Girl: Nope;I don’t want to have a boyfriend.
Boy: Gen. 2:18 The Lord God said,“It is not
good for the man to be alone. I will make a
helper suitable for him.”
Girl: But I don’t love you.
Boy: 1 John 4:8 “Whoever does not love does
not know God, because God is love.”
Girl: And how do I know you mean those words?
Boy: Matthew 12:34 “For out of the abundance
of the heart the mouth speaks.”
Girl: But how can I be sure that you’re loyal and
honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass
away, but my words will never pass away.”
Girl: But why me? There are a lot of girls out
there!
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble
things, but you surpass them all.”
Girl: But what is in me that you like?
Boy: Song of Solomon 4:7 “You are altogether
beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.”
Girl: But I’m not all that beautiful…you ‘re
exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and
beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the
Lord is to be praised.”
Girl: What happens if I say yes?
Boy: Genesis 2:24 “Therefore man shall leave his
father and his mother and hold fast to his wife,
and they shall become one flesh.”
Girl: How come you know the scriptures this
much?
Boy: Joshua 1:8 ” This book of the Law shall not
depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate
on it day and night, so that you may be careful
to do all that is written in it. For then you will
make your way prosperous and you will have
good success.”
Girl: wooow, I can see u really love God.
Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Oh, taste and see that the Lord
is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in
Him.
Girl: hmmmh! Ok please give me time to think
about it.
Boy: Philippians 4:8 “Finally brethren, whatever
is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is
commendable, if there is any excellence, if there
is anything worthy of praise, think
about these things.”
Girl: aw! I love you already
Boy: Revelation 22:21 “The grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ be with you. Amen!”


No comments:

Post a Comment