Monday 25 November 2013

World’s FATTEST Woman Loses 272kg: You Won’t Believe How She Looks Now




 32-year-old Mayra Rosales was nicknamed the Half-Ton Killer after she made headlines in 2008 of murdering her nephew with her own 1,000-pound body. She has now decided to save her own life by losing the wight.

According to a press release, she has indeed managed to shed ‘an astounding amount of weight’ thanks to surgeries, physical therapy, rehabilitation and huge changes to her diet.
In a recent interview, she admits she had undergone two surgeries, one on each side of her legs, and she is awaiting a gastric bypass surgery in the coming months.
She has also been following a high-protein, low-carb diet, with plenty of steamed vegetables, sugar-free desserts and soups.
In the interview, Mayra says optimistically: ‘I’m turning, sitting up, if I feel like going out I transfer to thewheelchair. I’m still in movement’.
‘I was alive before, but I didn’t have a life,’ she says. ’And now, I do.’

No comments:

Post a Comment