Star couple Tiwa Savage and Tee-Billz (Tunji Balogun) are set to wed in style. The 'Eminado' singer will be marrying her heart throb and manager in a lavish event that we can't wait to see.Unfortunately the couple have kept a tight lid on the plans of the wedding and of course the wedding will only be attended by guests who have received invitations.
Though the preparation for the wedding and the actual wedding is set to be a surprise, here are a couple of golden nuggets to help you envision the grandeur that will be their wedding ceremony.
1. Legendary musican King Sunny Ade will be performing at their traditional wedding.
2. The traditional wedding will be held this weekend on 23 November.
3. She will be wearing a white wedding dress as hinted when she posted a picture on Instagram while shopping for her wedding dress in London.
4. The venue of the wedding is The Ark Vicinity located on Okunade Bluewater Zone, off Remi Olowude Street, Lekki. The nuptials will kick off at 09:00 and last four hours followed by a reception at the same venue.
5. The selected colours for the traditional wedding are fuchsia and gold, as stated on the invitation.
6. The organization of the entire event will be handled by Funmi Victor-Okigbo’s The Wedding Compan, the same lady who put together Basketmouth and Bella Adenuga's wedding.
7. The decoration of the wedding and reception will be done by Newton and David which is owned by Uche Majekodunmi.
8. The white wedding which will be held in February 2014 will be a destination wedding in the Maldives, an island nation in the Indian Ocean.
9. The entire wedding is planned by the bride-to-be's best friend, Elohor Aisien
10. The wedding aso-ebi costs N30,000 for 5 yards.