Tuesday 22 October 2013

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Over Three Decades Of Sexiness, She turns 33 Today!


Kim Kardashian turns 33-years-old today, and has quite a year after giving birth to her first child back in June. Since then, she has bounced back, getting her body back after the pregnancy. She has been flaunting her famous curves during date nights with boyfriend Kanye West and on Instagram.
West certainly approves of his hot girlfriend, even wearing a shirt with her image on it Saturday night for the first day of his “Yeezus” tour in Seattle, WA.
In her open letter, Khloe thanked her sister for being there for her and gushed about how she's an 'inspirational' mother and woman.
'My real life Princess Jasmine!!! You truly are a princess to me! So perfect, so strong, so sweet…. Thank God I have you as my sister! With every year I am more and more grateful for our bond,' she wrote.
'The woman and mommy you have become is inspirational. 
'Thank you for being such an amazing sister and friend! I love you Keeks!!! More and more with everyday! May this year continue to be filled with blessings for you!'
She then signed the message off with a heartfelt, 'KoKo loves KiKi!!!!!!!!'
In addition to pictures of the pair when they were younger, Khloe also shared snaps of themselves posing in bikinis. 
Those included ones in which Kim shows off her very slender and tanned body long before giving birth to baby girl, North West. 
Meanwhile, Kylie also got in on the act.
'Happy birthday to my big sis & my best friend @kimkardashian thank u for always being right by my side when I need you. I love you ❤❤' she wrote, along with one of her personal favourite images of the pair. 
The girls' mother Kris Jenner was not that far behind her daughters, paying tribute to Kim on Twitter, calling her a 'blessing'.
'Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!! You are an incredible blessing, and an amazing Mom and daughter,' she wrote. 'I wish for you all the happiness in the world...you make every day an amazing journey! I love and adore you ...mommy xox.
From Me: "Happy Birthday, I hope u enjoy your birthday and wish you many more, have a wondeful day be happy and don't pay attention to the haters... Have fun kim!!♥" 

No comments:

Post a Comment