Saturday 19 October 2013

I Was Labelled A ‘Rejected And Dejected’ Artiste. – KCee


Kcee-360x360
Nigerian Hip-hop artiste, KCee, is one of the artistes waves at the moment but the Limpopo master will not forget how he was seen and in fact, labelled a ‘rejected and dejected’ artiste.
“God, the industry, and my fans suddenly made me a super attraction of the industry. Every single I drop got me more fans, made me more loved, and ranked me a level higher than where the last track stopped. It’s simply amazing.” KCee said.
The limpopo man, KCee is also set to launch his debut album without delay.
“It’s amazing how things have turned out so sweetly and successfully for me, my brand, and my budding record label. Releasing a debut album is definitely a major career milestone.”
I knew a bit though and can’t wait to grab a copy of KCee album

No comments:

Post a Comment