Thursday 24 October 2013

2 Chainz Reportedly Would Like To Release A Sex Tape..

2 Chainz says that he wants to actually make a sex tape “in the next five to ten years.”
2 Chainz claimed that he wants to “make a sex tape and put it on Netflix” in his track “Netflix” offB.O.A.T.S. 2,  In a new interview with Playboy, the rapper reveals his future goal of actually putting out a sex tape. Why, exactly? It seems Tity Boi only has the money on his mind.

While talking to Playboy, Tity 2 Necklace reportedly said that he’s eyeing Iggy Azalea as his sex tape co-star, or if not Iggy, maybe Nicki Minaj. 2 Chainz said, ”I want to put out a sex tape in the next five to ten years and reap all the benefits in case I spend my hard-earned rap money doing boneheaded activities.”
“I hate to say this, but I think Iggy Azalea’s dope,” Chainz said when asked about who he’d like his partner on the tape to be.
Do you think he’s being serious about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment